Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Where you find GOD


God is inscrutable.He cannot be realised in the outer objective world;He is in the heart of every being.Seek God in the depths of your Self.
Who can affirm that God is not of this form or with this attribute Each one can acquire from the vast expanse of the ocean only as much as can be contained in the vessel he carries to its shore.From that quantity,they can grasp but little of that immensity.
Each religion defines God within the limits it demarcates and then claims to have grasped Him,forgetting that God is all forms and all names,all attributes and all assertions.The religion of humanity is the sum and substance of all these partial faiths;for there is only one religion and that is the religion of Love.Various religions and faiths that feel separate and distinct are all fostered by a single stream of love.

There are many who observe my actions and start declaring that my nature is such and such.They are unable to gauge the power of Sai which is limitless;It manifests forever.All forms of power are resident in this Sai palm.
But those who profess to have understood me,the scholars,the yogis,the pundits,the jnanis,all of them are aware only of the least important,the casual external manifestation of an infinitesimal part of that power,namely,the miracles ! They have not desired to contact the source of all power and all wisdom that is available here at Brindavan.They are satisfied when they secure a chance to exhibit their book-learning and parade their scholarship in Vedic lore,not realising that the person from whom the Vedas emanated is in the midst,for their sake.They even ask,in their pride,for a few more chances!
This has been the case in all ages.Therefore,when you speak about these miracles,i laugh to myself out of pity that you allow yourself so easily to lose the precious awareness of my reality.
My power is immeasurable;my truth is inexplicable,unfathomable.I am announcing this about me,for the need has arisen.But what i am doing now is only the gift of a visiting card !
My grace is ever available to devotees who have steady love and faith.Since i move freely among them,talking and singing,even intellectuals are unable to grasp my truth,power,glory,or my real task as Avatar.I can solve any problem,however knotty.Do not attempt to know me through external eyes.When you go to a temple and stand before the image of God,you pray with closed eyes,dont you Why Because you feel that the inner eye of wisdom alone can reveal Him to you.Therefore,do not crave from me trivial material objects;but,crave for me,and you will be rewarded.Not that you should not receive whatever objects i give as sign of grace out of the fullness of Love.
I shall tell you why i give these rings,talismans and rosaries.It is to signal the bond between me and those to whom they are given.When calamity befalls them,the article comes to me in a flash and returns in a flash taking from me the remedial grace of protection.That Grace is available to all who call on me in any name or form,not merely to those who wear these gifts.Love is the bond that wins grace.
I am the embodiment of divine love;love is my instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment